Follow the Flow, Friend.

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Being nice

Being nice


is what i always have been. Unfortunately, some took it for granted and as if as a must thing. This kind of behaviour sometimes makes me wonder is the value of a person is it that important? Or the inner kindship that counts? What's make of a friendship?


So disappointed.


Anyway, been lack of sleep lately. Kinda tired liao, and even when i edit this entry also sleepy... dunno can keep this going for how long. Negative signs begin to surface as time goes by.
Eventually, can be quite demanding and no longer able to fulfil everything ones' need. Why such suffer? I dunno. Probably designated duties instructed by the great lord.


XX


Money not enough to cover every conner in my life too. Haiz..... how to earn more money? Spending is more than my salary, can-die-cock-stand.com. However, i had recently quit clubbing & begin to clear more debts, but is like never ending kinda thingy. It's a spending power cursed they say. I say it's because of stupidity, that's why you chulk yourself in debtors status. Well done, you are officially an idiot graduated from University Of SORHAI.


Konon.


Today's horoscope said that it will be a long morning for me, which i found very true, cause i have been not at my seat until now, this entry.


Pek Chek!


And also mentioning practically my motor not running as full of shit pouring in. Just need time to get over it.


-_-lll


I dont want to get over it. I wanna sloved it ASAP la, doink! So i can relax the rest of the day.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home