Follow the Flow, Friend.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

CCNA

CCNA


After 1 meeting & 1 discussion in the morning, finally i got some time to blog. It has been a rather busy week i must say. With consistancy of work flow & new implementation, it occupied me well. Most slighly going to Subang and install VPN. Dunno when exactly.



I'd made the decision & it's been going considerably fair. No complaints..........yet. I hope.


O_0


Yesterday was my last day of the CCNA ( Cisco Certified Network Associates) training class. Got myself an useless INFORMATICS certificate of attendance. The paper quality has the similarity of toilet papers. I no bluff you one. Really.


Craps.


Then i found out that the CCNA examination of 640-801 by Prometric will be extinct as of 7th November 2007. The new syllabus of 640 -802, which is much tougher replacing the current one. Which means, i gotta take the 801 exam ASAP and i doubt any seats left for the AUGUST paper. And i desperately need to pass this exam!




Be kiasu.


Double craps.


Then i was not honour my exam voucher until end of the class. -_-lll


Super craps. Do i look like a crab to you?



It's been raining days since last week. Chill weather her in Singapore and Johor Bahru. Nice to sleep as well, but i didn't get much of a sleep my self for the past 3 days.


18 years Chivas should do the trick tonight for my anticipated rest. Hehe.


Will you be there for me?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home