Follow the Flow, Friend.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Unwell

Unwell 20072007


This is the most MCs week. 2 MCs within a week is alot to me. As of today, i weight 68KG, compared last week today, 70KG. Apparently i'd lost 2 KGs, thank you Mr.Fever & Mrs. Diarrhea.


I cried yesterday and I am not ashamed blogging it here. I am human too, I have up & downs, worst of all, I damn emotional one ok? It has been a rough time for me in these couples of months. Although, I blogged about life, how to be strong, how to focus, how to maintain self esteem, well, seems not working for me. Doctor himself can’t prescribe own medicine when he’s sick, can’t he??

On average, I slept 3 hours per day. I ate once a day. I think I am under stress mode, another level to depression mode.

CCNA Exam on 30th July 2007. Great.

My car’s alternator kaput yesterday, therefore can’t start. Wondeful.

Girls just intend to have continuous higher expectations. Magnificent.

Money is getting tougher to earn. Perfect.

Family wants better living provided by their son. Impossible for now.






What else is there for me Mr. Up there? Bring it on i say.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home