Follow the Flow, Friend.

Monday, July 16, 2007

The Trip Agenda

The Trip Agenda

We touched down on the arrival hall just slightly after 7.30pm Bangkok timezone, hailed a cab and head towards King Keaw area to look for Seng’s friend. 1st time in my life I went holiday ended eating home cooked food. Thai food some more, cool… but a bit shy cause I don’t know them.



typical kampung house@ Thailand

Check in hostel about 10pm @ silom soi 8. The Urban Age. Per person @ 400 bath per night, which is about equivalent to RM 40, SGD 20. Good deal right? No choice la, poor people holiday is like this. Got air cond, warm water to bath etc. The room is ok, not for the super fussy type. http://www.hostelworld.com/ . You can book via online in various cities world wide.

Not bad, Lots of foreign backpackers in this hostel

There were lots of stalls around selling different types of product. I bought some but really a hassle to bring back via Singapore then Malaysia. Need to go thru 2 customs eventually. Well, in order to save, you need sacrifices. No short cuts. Lunch @ the fifth avenue.

Our Brunch


Went to traditional thai massage too. Wah, this Aunty really powerful. My tears roll whenever she touched me, not because kena molest, it’s because her massage strength like a bull go farming. Siao, breathless until can die…. Overall, it’s good.

Night went to pub to have a drink. Damn a lot she –male can! Scary pom pi pi. Me and Seng left about 30 minutes later. We can’t “stand” them. They were like showing off their modified “assets” to us, damn geli ok? Because I am not your type la… leave me alone please. Go look for pervert ang mo instead. Cis!


We went to 6 temples in total for this trip, don’t ask me where please, cause I can’t remember. Seng brought me there. FYI, All the temple in Thailand will start with “wat” which means temple! I ate breakfast today with an usual view too! shap shot as below.

Seng

TY









What a nice scene for breakfast kampung style

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home