Follow the Flow, Friend.

Friday, July 6, 2007

Busy

Busy

Wa lan eh!! Dunno why today got so many things to follow up. Email crash, setup new system, implement new ERP procedure for sales, microscope calibration, involve in my finance department DO thingy. etc…. My god! Please visit www.Sudden- task –can- die- dot- com. Anyway, it’s a great way of killing time & foremost of all, gain extra experience though.


My bonus better be what I’d expected.


Else, I swear I will do it. Wondering what will I do? Hahahaha.


I just beg and beg lo. Please, please, please?


Nowadays, bosses expect their employee to do multi- tasking duties. Company can save cost hiring another position, and hope employee could learn more. Niabeh, miser say so la! Learn more my foot la.

Imagine my current title: IT Executive to MULTI – IT Executive. Muahahhaha.

Only pay no multiply. -__-

No multiply = No motivation

See how all these link together indirectly. Isk isk isk…..

Then when you tired from work, go back rest & relax, your gal friend or wife come to you and said

“ Dear, no money no honey hor tonight”


6__9



Nabeh. Wanna happy with own wife also must pay hor!

World these days super money face.

$_$ <------[Lui bin] [money face]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home