Follow the Flow, Friend.

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Being Bald

Being Bald


Wanted to watch Die hard 4.0 but while on the way to the cinema, I decided to route back instead. It’s been a long day, I guess I deserve a good rest at home rather to roam around. once I sat on my couch, I felt thirsty. So I automatically, grab my vodka and mixer.

Tiu….Perfect.

Thought I was going to rest, but I alcho again. It’s so like a routine liao. I told Michelle that I was not feeling well. So didn’t go out with her. I prefer drunk @ home. Hey! I learnt that Hui Chin is falling in love again! Way to go girl! You got a lot to give don’t you? And bloody fast too. Haha. Best wishes!

After few shots, I felt hungry. So went to eat Mee Rebus. While on the way home, guess what?

Road block.

Regardless of what so ever situation, once my car kena road block, means $$ going out. Bloody hell, can go and catch some real thief or not?

Did something extra extrodinary yesterday. Guess what?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home