Follow the Flow, Friend.

Monday, June 25, 2007

bored 2

BORED

Verb

S: (v) bore, tire (cause to be bored) S: (v) bore, drill (make a hole, especially with a pointed power or hand tool) "don't drill here, there's a gas pipe"; "drill a hole into the wall"; "drill for oil"; "carpenter bees are boring holes into the wall"


Adjective

S: (adj) bored, world-weary (tired of the world) ""bored with life"; strolled through the museum with a bored air" S: (adj) blase, bored (uninterested because of frequent exposure or indulgence) "his blase indifference"; "a petulant blase air"; "the bored gaze of the successful film star"

So sien lately. Really no mood to do anything at all, even I blog, work, walk, lying on bed, drive, ride, watch movie,eat & sleep also sien. What a turn off attitude. Why? I dunno also. Maybe stress or depress? I dunno. Don’t bother. Monday blues some more. Just pass me a gun, please.

Priceless.

Did you notice I blog on Sunday on my previous entry? This proved I was bored. 100 balls for an afternoon then went to Coffee bean, using their Wifi for internet access. Wanted to buy the driving range golf bag but the length can’t fit into my kancil. Knn. End up bought some DVD for leisure Sunday. Night, Went to Michelle’s to help her out on some power point presentation. I frown too much than to smile. Mich was asking why the long face? not happy helping her? my reply, "I'm not feeling well. That's all."

-_-

Ya right. Honest lies huh? Another unfortunate is when your new clothes got defects and you can't even changed it cause it's over a week "warranty" period. And i'd thrown away the receipt. So guys, please check your clothes before leaving the counter. Make sure you open up the plastic and check. Haiz. extra sien. Wearing defects clothing on a Monday is like fucking a donkey. Made you became silly without a doubt. I should have check it before wearing it.

People, are you bored today?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home