Follow the Flow, Friend.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Shameful

Shameful

is what happen yesterday night. Everyone was not around, luckly Nic was home early and invited me for dinner. After that we went straight home. Before that Nic asked whether wanna go after 5 but i was not into beer yesterday.

Due to boredom, i called Hui Chin. She cried whenever my mouth opened. To show sincere apology, i bought her porridge cause she mentioned she havent had any dinner yet. So, i went to her house only to find her saying

" Aiya, you come here for what? buy food for me for what? waste food only."


-__-lll


My motive is throughly transparent. The food was just representing my sorry for pouring hurtful words to you. I can see you dont even wanna see me that night. Haiz. Sorry lo.

I am lost thru this friendship. Maybe i should just leave you alone from now on. See you around then.

I just wanna be thoughtful. And life is never fair.



PS- She cared anyway. So it seems my gratitute pays afterall.


Ameteur. Shameful play.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home