Follow the Flow, Friend.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

working

Employment

Working is a good thing. It shows your determination flow, your cycle of financial management, indirect responsibilities, economy contribution, Dreams, bla bla bla, etc, etc.

For my friends who has not been working all these while please wake up your idea. Even if you have millions in bank and not wanting to work, can....but please go and do some charity or social work can? Being a parasite doesn't contribute at all. Stop dreaming about being famous and fame. You are not young anymore. Be realistic abit can? How many times you want to let people cheat? does it worth it just a moment of glory? I dunno. I just dunno what to say. Then, if you dont have money in bank & not wanting to work my friends, you are worst than being a begger! sucking out families resources for your own sake, is the most sickening behaviour ever. Not to mention when they are not around, who are you going to look for? wake up please. You are not stupid! I malas wanna say anything already.

Yesterday went to Red Box Terbau city with Big cat, cherry & Hui Chin. Practise makes perfect they say, but i still can't sing properly due to my cough. F!~ Hui Chin did mentioned my SLK reminds her of her 1st love. I just dunno why when i am outing with her, she sure mentioned unhappy things about her past & said i bullied her everytime. Sometimes it really made me feel guilty. Hello,but i am also the victim le. I am made out of flesh too you know.

My Boss told me yesterday that i need to conduct some lesson for all the China colleagues which they dunno computer stuff. Need to setup a class in conference room. Gave me a text book and study thru.

CHAMPION. No horse run.

This is what you call "bao ka liao" ( multi-tasking). Instead of sending them to special training courses, i will have to teach them. TY will become their education trainer. can-die dot com. Speechless task. Can i say no?

you say le?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home