Follow the Flow, Friend.

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Deteriorates

Deteriorates





My health deteriorates quite badly lately, with continuous cough over the past 6 months. It's really irritating. Probably due to frequent alco nites & cancer inhalation. Must be la.



I need schedule a thoroughly body check up soon. Company can provide. so, just go for it and take any medicine if required. I just hope this is not serious. Else my dreams could be dashed away.



In order to heal, i believe i must quit. When will be the day? I dunno. I will need to have strong determination & will power to do so. Not matter can or can not quit, but want or don't want only. So long i am bored, i'll just automatically, put up a stick & a glass. Naturally. Man, this has to stop or i can consume less. Period. It's harder not to quit, i know, i know. But, giving the circumstances now, i just can't. Yet.



So guys, can teach me how to quit?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home