Follow the Flow, Friend.

Monday, June 18, 2007

down

Celebrating years of Life

Friday was one hellova birthday bash for Lucas & carol @ Party world SG. Amos KO, me nearly. And the other guys were great. Good outing guys. Not to mentioned & all the cool songs we sang!

Lucas B'boy




I forgot my whipe cream.





Carol with new facial mask. Wanna try?





The guys


Xiaosher, Keng Hoon & Vivien




Amos, Hong Tao & Zheng Jie




Carol, Lee Ying, Swee Ming & Amos




I noticed i no take picture that day la. Too busy taking pictures for you guys i guess. Anyway, it's ok. Happie Birthday to you guys! May all your wishes come true.



Jacky down with chicken pox! suckie for him. Indon trip cancelled eventually. So, no trip again. Went to Cabana with Gynn, Nic & Big cat. Gynn, you looked super sexy that night. Can melt me down. hehe.


Sunday it's golf day & Coffee bean day with Ah B & Big cat. I still can't play. Unbelievable. Night, went to Cabana again to see the cutey chick. Partners in crime, Big cat & Siang. He. he. Mitzy & Rain came along too afterwards. Well, I guess just another weekend in the club.



-_- Zzz


* Kena WARNING SIAL! but i dont care lo. I still have to post wonderful face of yours to the world to see ma..... Hehe.






HAPPY FATHER'S DAY 2007!!!!! ♥





Hey dad, i remebered, just a little late. Anyway, i had passed you the present before hand right on the other day?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home