Follow the Flow, Friend.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Don’t leave me high, don’t leave me dry

Don’t leave me high, don’t leave me dry


is what I used to tell her. Every time when we spilt, I’ll beg her to stay. No matter what, I don’t wanna give up the relationship. I’ll grab her tight, emphasis that I truly love her, care for her, sacrifice for her & tears all over. Always, at last, she’ll give in. It’s hard to maintain a relationship, especially when only 1 party willing to clap & the other being with you just because for the sake of wanting to feel “fresh”.



1st year anniversary broke up. Felt like yesterday, felt like forever.


It took us few days to be together, but I managed to maintain a hefty 4 years relationship. When things almost didn’t work out, I will just try & try to make it happen, no matter what it takes. As day goes by, I tried so hard yet come so far, but in the end, nothing really matters anymore. After celebrated her birthday on 2006, she dropped the news. I was utterly devastated. I knew I can’t hold her much longer as I, too was tired of holding it. So I agreed on her. To love someone is to make him/her happy. No point holding a dead heart. I don’t hate her. Maybe I just didn’t perform well. I admit can be a real asshole sometime, in love.

“I don’t think I love you anymore. I want the “fresh” feeling and you can’t give it to me”

From the moment these words felt like a thousand swords going thru your fragile heart in & out for a million times. I am down to the max for few months. My home was a club. So frequent that I only missed 2 days in DECEMBER. Sat on my favorite spot, the waiters will know what I want, and during the night begin; I’ll drift myself into lucid velvet dreams. EVERYDAY. Not on pills hor, it’s the liquor! I don’t do drugs.........anymore.



So guys, what is love? You think you can understand love? Probably even your parents can’t give you an answer.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home