Follow the Flow, Friend.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A dog’s life

A dog’s life




I think everyone deserves a better life. It just that has to depend on each individual on perspective point of view. Some ambitious, some just want simple life.

For 8 months now, I’ve been traveling in & out across the causeway. And it sucks every time I do so. Mentally suffered in long term will not be missed. Somehow, I can feel it coming now. Everyday struggle in line just to get to other side with none educated assholes made me sick. I am sorry to say that, but I think they really never go to school one. No queue, no law & no courtesy at all. Eventually I can’t believe myself joining them everyday.

As a result, I came damn late today, which is an hour late.


Hopeless.


I think I must think of a way to avoid this if I were to stay in JB. Sure got other option, you either buy a SG plate car or take the bus. Bike always jammed like hell in the end, no matter how many clearance booths SG build will never be enough. Why? Because these bikers don’t care fuck. They queue their own style, resulting fucking congested everyday.


All I am saying is, I am not gonna be a 3rd class dogs when I can be in 1st class human. No offence though. Just facts of life, the strong wins, and the weak looses.


Are you strong enough handling life?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home