Follow the Flow, Friend.

Monday, July 2, 2007

Edge

Edge


After Watching “transformers” with Fishead & Ayam @ City Square, I went straight home with a bad stomach. So, stayed home the entire night, watching previous recorded MTV & a Vodka tea on my right.

While sleeping I had a bad dream. And it scares me until I got insomnia the rest of the night. I had not dreamt such awful dream since I was a kid. Something is wrong with me & I dunno what it is. Feeling like I am at the edge of the world. What are you expecting of me? I am sorry I can’t be perfect.

Is there anything left for me? I sound like a psychopath.

And as soon as i put up this entry, my server connection died on me. Bloody F**king lousy day. Living life in the fast lane, Just ain't getting any better.



What's your definition of fast lane?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home