Follow the Flow, Friend.

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Big Hit

Big Hit







'Transformers' conquers audiences with $8.8 million preview night



LOS ANGELES (AP) - Giant robots transformed into big bucks for Hollywood.
The sci-fi adventure "Transformers'' took in $8.8 million (euro6.47 million) from Monday night screenings in advance of its official Tuesday release, providing a healthy lead-in for what studios hope will be a strong Fourth of July week at theaters.



"It certainly looks like a great way to start,'' said Marvin Levy, spokesman for DreamWorks, which released "Transformers'' along with fellow Viacom Inc. unit Paramount. "It's a case when you have robots like this, they act like magnets to draw audiences into theaters.''








I guess this movie is the most "in" movie this year huh? Not bad though la, if the story can go for 3 hours lagi best. Frankly speaking, it's a must watch movie!



Some people just so obsessed with it- the fat prime



* Singing "Transformer, more than meets the eye, transformer robot in disguised. la...la...la..."





Things are getting intense at class yesterday, syllabus getting tougher. And my brain getting smaller. Eventually, I can feel the heat burning up my ass right now. Because I know by hook or by crook, I need this paper. Let the stress begin!

KKS asked me the other day, how come I update my blog kind of late, lately? Well, it’s simple, I’m busy la! Just like today, once step in office troubleshoot all the way until now only I can warm up my chair a little. Agrh......

What to do? find 2 meal only ma....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home