Follow the Flow, Friend.

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Grey sky morning

Grey sky morning

Is the weather today in Singapore. I think it’s going to rain soon. With work load consistently coming in, I don’t know how much more can I cope. Why am I not happy everyday?

CMS called me the other day and saying he’s visiting SG. If I am not mistaken, today is his cousin wedding. Congratulations CMS’s cousin!! Whoever he/she is. Need to plan clubbing tomorrow.

-___-

Whatever la. I anything one.

Yesterday watched another blockbuster, Die Hard 4.0. Bruce willis still rocks! But toward the end of the show was kind of exaggerated. He knock down a F-50 jet, And used a NYPD car to bring down the helicopter. Whao…

0_o












Funny sial....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home