Follow the Flow, Friend.

Monday, July 9, 2007

Growing up

It's your birthday! Let's party!Let's celebrate~

oh ya, you dont like party. -__-

Anyway, Happy birthday Chloe. I remembered indeed and glad that you like the present. nothing fancy, just a simple one, like me!


Weekends fever. These were the clubs, bistro, pub i partied on week 27th of 2007.

Friday = Ministry Of Sound (MOS)
Saturday = The ZON outdoor rave party, Cabana Club.
Sunday = Modesto, Dolce club, Avenue Bistro.

Missed Mitzy birthday bash party 07-07-07 @ Cabana It's her birthday too. We bought a "guess" hand bag for her. At least she's happy :) right little Mitzy? Sorry la, i club @ MOS that night. My brothers from me hometown was there.I can possible leave them to die in boredomland ma...


Franky speaking, I am tired. I want out. I want to enjoy my DVD & relax on weekends. I dont want alcho to be in my life permanently, once and a while is ok, but i think this is getting too frequent. Indirectly, it effects my mood, my esteem, and not less, my work. I can't get up today, thus half day leave required in urgent. Shit. And i am out of precious leave.

Brilliant.

Power.

Respect.

Hello, wake up boy!

Dont call me go club anymore, please.

Sunday golfing with the jokers were ok though. Big cat seems improving. Me? ok ba, can whack the ball high high till nearly hit the birds, considered ok right?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home