Follow the Flow, Friend.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Sad story


Sometimes when you think everything’s perfect, time kills it all. Frequently, you will hear this sentence “people changes, nothing last forever.” By then, how do you differentiate the good and the bad thoughts? Some good decisions, some otherwise, I am sure.

With the world consistently spinning, our life will continuous be changing. And even our heart of love sometimes. It takes a very harsh discipline and oneself determination, to achieve something you believe in. I admire those who fight for their beliefs and hope. May your wish come true 1 day, and may your family reunite to an infinite love. I pray for you.


If it’s worth to wait, it’s meant more than anything in this world to you, Right? I can’t imagine how you would even survive thru those pains & sorrows, for so long. I’ll be long gone if I am in your shoe.

I solute.

A lot people are really having the worst situation than me. I am bless with many fortunate event indeed if compared. So people, please learn to be appreciative. This is all I can say; it’s up to you to decide what is important in life. Don’t ever take anything or whatever for granted. You have a reason to live, live it worthwhile.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home