Follow the Flow, Friend.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Kick me butt!

Someone please slap me on my balls. I regret my last entry, therefore felt sorry for myself.

KKS arrived here yesterday with Paul. They are staying at Crown Hotel this time, so to celebrate their arrival, with much suggestion of places to go, finally, back to duty free zone JB, hotel lounge. Consumption of liquor begins to disgust me utterly. Well, at least there were live band performing.

I - Geli alcohol. is my new motto!

Met a new friend, Yvonne Low, they say kinda resembles like my younger brother. OMG! Where got la, you guys got cock eyes man. Simply say only, or drank too much izzit? KKS, Big Cat, Paul, Eugine & Yvonne were there @ the Zon.

Suppose to be my relaxing Monday night, not so after all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home