Follow the Flow, Friend.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

-_-lll


Had a brief tea chat with KKS after my class @ Old town Coffee, much about how the future gonna be based on what we are up to now.

Gee, life sometimes can be complicated when mind & will collided.

Saw rainbow while on m way to work this morning, I didn’t encounter such occasion for many months now. Breezy Wednesday morning makes me happy. Until it rain 10 minutes later, while I am still on my way to work that is.

--__--


Well, China trip to Guang Zhou most probably is confirmed. Answers tonight guys.

Have you encountered meeting friends which really resembles your other friend? And they probably don’t know each other in person. 1 got 1 example here. One JB and the other Malaccan.

I think got 90% look a like lo.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home