Follow the Flow, Friend.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Jacky Chueng Concert 2007

Jacky Cheung Concert 2007


On Sunday, after touch down, I straight went to North point and met up with Big Cat. We took a cab to Singapore indoor stadium. The crowd was just fascinating. FULL HOUSE! Scary! After the concert part is where all the people showed thier "kiasunism", cause all the cabs where "on call". Kns, How come i didnt thought of that.

That day was the 3rd day for Jacky’s concert. I thought he’ll be tried and most probably stand and sing all night. But I was wrong! He gave a good start by singing “ Oi For Far” ( Firework’s Love) . Heart Jacky cheung man! He’s the best of all canto pop! Dancing all the way!


Tix @ SGD130



Before


My HP camera sucks.

Signboard. can figure out what it says?


Lighting & sound system best

I wish i could just take a picture with him.




Not Him la.....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home