Follow the Flow, Friend.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Decision

Decision


I found out that my 3 months old Bonia leather shoe was stolen, where i placed on my own shoe rack. Damn those low life theives, I wonder how will they feel if their own shoe got stolen under their nose. Sometimes, i just can't understand why. However, Lucky i got a spare shoe to wear.

Weekends were ok. Drank some @ Cabana with Guo Siang on sat and chilled out since it's has been a stress week for me. Sunday, helped Michelle to complete her report, unfortunately, too many pages, and i can't spoon feed you everything, Michelle. You are a manager, you should know what to do. Be independent.

Yet to decide. And i don't think the end result is important anyway. Because we haven't changed all along.And we are still the same as before.

Confusing. Complicated. Collisions.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home