Follow the Flow, Friend.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

When all the good things come to an end

When all the good things come to an end…..


What would you do?


Ever wonder why does happier time’s intent to fly by so quickly until we sometimes feel as if it can not actually keep up inside our memories thoughts? And sad moments hunt you for as long as you remembered it?

XX

I am repeating myself & probably getting hurt again, giving the circumstances that I thought I would be an exception case cause I’ve been through it once, had understand more & must be stronger, in neither minds nor thoughts. Sadly, in reality for now, it’s still the same thing. Like getting bad to worst, even now I blog with heavy eyes. Damn pek check le….

I am going to become a potential lunatic roaming around soon, be afraid people. Be super kiasu afraid. If you do spot me, come and say hi, don’t lansi with me cause I don’t hang out with Hao lian people. Moreover, I am also a lansi punk myself. HAHAHAHA.


Just try your best in doing anything & don’t blame yourself for failure, because initially 1st concept to become successful is from failure. You will need to try & try & try again, until some fruits grow.

Total failure comes in only if you’d given up completely, whereby after sour failure, Success will take failure’s place when mature. Every failure has its own success in it. You just need to find it.


GAMBATEH!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home