Follow the Flow, Friend.

Monday, August 6, 2007

Monday Entry

Monday Entry

Reached Malacca about 3pm. And after a leisure chat with my mom, went to workshop with KKS and fixed my HID & front-InitialD-look-a-like-metalic-black-bonnet. Total expenditure on my car this week = RM1000. Broke to the max now. But worth it, I can see ants crawling at night with my Korean made HID head lights. Hehe.

Night, PURE BAR outing with Aaron, KKS, Charlene, Adeline, and Ally , Finished up my Chivas with them as I seriously quitting clubbing. I even cleared my Chivas magnum @ DOLCE with ah bee, big cat, Jane, Guo Siang, Mitzy, Rain, Danny & etc. Drank like fuck… but seriously no more next time. I also passed my 2 bottles of Chivas & Martel to Wee Hong to clear it for me. That one was at MOS( Ministry of Sound) custody. It cost SGD 448 & I don’t even drink it much. Clubbing is such a money wasting place to hang out. And what do you get? High only…..and become a SORHAI. Tiu... ...Now that I cleared all my liquor, I NOW officially I am a NON CLUBBER no more. I QUIT! I can foresees I will be able to save money liao.

Eventually, i skipped Rain's Birthday bash @ CABANA on saturday due to going back hometown. Sorry girl! Happy birthday lo!

Sunday was a busy day, changed my muffler to original again! Super quiet now. Lunch with grandma. Evening went to Sultan Park with JL, dinner at some Japan sushi restaurant near Pelangi Plaza. The food there was ok ok only. And can be quite expensive. Not really worth it.

Sultan park

Me name is Georgie



And I hate mosquito biting me at night while I am half way dreaming! Tulan.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home