Follow the Flow, Friend.

Thursday, August 2, 2007

luck

Luck

is what do not have in gambling. Haiz, bought 7887 and came out 8877 instead. Can die woi!

Knn. I guess god wants me to be more realistic in life. Earn my own dough. I know there's no short cut but to work hard for it. So, Even if you guys ever encountering getting easy money, try to do some charity. This world is full of Ying & Yang! What goes around, comes around!


So i've decided to QUIT as regular, and only buy small small once and a while when my 6 sense trigger me. Hehe.

How come these days everyone seems to be so plastic? very artificial ok! Life's not as a museum. Display only ah? decoration? For Show? Act, act act.... <-___->


For what? be yourself la. No one so free to gossip behind you. They got other better things to do, cause you are not so famous as you proclaim. Nevertheless, you are just a small fry for god's sake. Maybe once you were popular. That was like donkey years ago. So don't be a donkey can?


sigh.....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home