Follow the Flow, Friend.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Cameron

Cool Cameron

Highlands is where I have been for the past few days. I drove up with me SLK (Small Little Kancil). Basically, I just need checked the tyre air pressure, radiator coolant, engine oil & money in pocket. Then off we went.

Driving there was like crazy with a 660CC compact car. 7 hours of driving can kill you man. From Johor Bahru to Cameron highlands. Friends were talking cock when they heard I’m driving my car down. Said that it would breakdown halfway, bla bla bla. Hey, I go and came back already some more brought back strawberries goodies for you guys, so now what? You guys lan lan only la? You got a new car with new bling bling rims, I know. But……you park at home most of the time, right? Then you buy car for autoshow meh? I don’t understand why need to be so negative mindset.

Ok, we left @ around 12pm++ and arrived there about 7pm++. Bunk at Century Pines resorts @ Tanah Rata, which cost about RM 250 per night. Upon arrival, the breeze, the air & the environment there was great! With 15~C at night, wah, shock to the max. After steamboat dinner, we rest early cause whole day driving. 2nd day, visited butterfly garden, bee garden, strawberries farm, vegetables farm, you name it la, a lot of farm there. I bought a map & throughout the journey, wonderful finding! Who want a 2nd Cameron map look for me ya, selling RM4 only.Hehe.

On the 2nd day, we decided to stay at a back packer’s hotel, only cost RM 78 per night @ Brincang. There got some night market & food stalls but NO CLUBS.

Haiz. Good also la, cause I quit clubbing.

Basically, the fruits and greens there are cheap & fresh. With tea factory located on top, we went to plug some ourselves & enjoyed the cool air.

We went to Ipoh too for lunch & Malacca for dinner & arrived JB about 1am on Sunday morning. I am dead tired.



My 12 year's old SLK

Journey

Tringkap area

Strawberries Farm

This is not a leaf. It's an insect. Serious.

Organic Vege Farm

Some flower.

Super big. It's bigger than my palm.

Tea plantation



Good Weather


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home