Follow the Flow, Friend.

Friday, August 31, 2007

So Sorry

So Sorry

My dear friends, So sorry for the slow update. I had been occupied by work, work & more work recently. Until no time to shit also, with heavy black eye bags dangling.

I tell you, I am tired.Of.Everything.

Will get you guys posted on what happening lately. Meanwhile, i am planning my next trip to Vietnam next month. If everything goes smoothly, it should be on the month end.

Recieved my letter yesterday, i got an increment. How much?

SGD 70 BUCKS!!!

I tell you hor, it's an insult man. Better don't increase at all la. These days with SGD70, you only can spend it on 2 movie tickets and a Mc D meal.

1 Word for you. Cheapskate!

After a year plus servicing for the company, this is how much my value worth. A freaking 70 bucks. Come on la, did i ever ask for increment all the while? Even if my pay increase up to SGD 500 bucks, it's chicken feed to the company la woi. Market where got so cheap labour now?

Where is my right to speak?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home