Follow the Flow, Friend.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Confusing moments

Confusing moments

I never felt so lost, so confusing in my entire life.

Really shit happens most of the times, i agreed. But not this. Not the one i care done this to me. I can't eleborate here cause in fact it's my personal life is at risk. Eventually, things supposed to be solved and it didn't and i am so hurt by roses torn.

Getting back on track will be tougher, more lonely compare to the last time. I had suffered so much mental torture, lectured by friends who care, fought with the ones i loved and given up things that i like.

I dont need sympathy. I just need to work harder. I am writing here so that i dont explode in my mind and go crazy, stating down this piece of shit event ever did happened to my fragile life. Thank you very much for this wonderful memory.



XXXX

I heard another sad story happen to my family members. Divorce is not an option. If love had an expiry date, is 35 years the end of it? I dont think so, love is infinite. Why can't you guys kiss and makeup? what sins have you guys gone into?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home