Follow the Flow, Friend.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Perodua Deer

Perodua Deer

My deer was out of the workshop after changing piston ring and valve seal, I can see no white smokes emission now. Cost me another bomb for that. I am so done of repairing it.

Changed wear and tear parts and installed HKS suction reloaded kits, HKS super SQV, boost controller and exhaust wrap.

Bloody dirty engine bay



With the modified ECU on the way from KL, I am now officially broke and not mentioning I need to do my breaking system next and of course, handling stage after that.

Thought of bigger turbo, but 1st I want to try to max out the HP from this L200S engine by stages. See what’s the impact on it , best setup & reliability it can provide. Therefore, more reading effort, research and homework to do.

Oh great, more $ going out. I smell my wallet on fire already. But heck, Hope to see results end of the day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home