Follow the Flow, Friend.

Friday, January 11, 2008

Today

Today

Today is the 11th day of year 2008. The kick off kind of slow man. Like no motivation like that, no inspiration. Damn emo lately somemore.

90% of my friends will be taking their vows this year, they say is a good year to get attached and married. Hmm…. Being Chinese is about superstitious I guess. This month got 2 wedding dinner, and become “brother”. March got 1 and May got another one…..hello. As I mentioned, its only 11th days of 2008 already have 4 red booms. I am not utterly surprise if more are coming this way.

Nevertheless, I am happy for you couples out their finally settling down once and for all. It’s always good news when someone is getting attached.

I am still pretending drowning in a pool, hoping some chick might come and save me yeah. Hahaha. Fat hope huh? Well, when life gets to you at the point whereby you don’t really care much, you don’t really care much at all. I mean, I am good being single. Not that I want to always be single, we just have to let faith take over. It’s beyond any men control. Wow, I am just blushing away non-sense again. Ok. End.

Wednesday night was at MOS with Wee Hong and his fiancé. Great couple. We had to finish the whisky bottle else it will be confiscated. Stupid law, I know. It was like half a bottle left, can’t possible waste it. Moreover, FYI, It’s SGD 202 per 75CL bottle ok. Die die also must finish it.

Result? I had to take half-day leave yesterday. Brilliant. Something like Ying & yang concept. Being pissed drunk and came home in the wee morning, you soul can’t expect to get up on time for work @ 6am. Your mind just wants to sleep. Champion kao kao.

So emo lately. Something is missing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home