Follow the Flow, Friend.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Rides

Rides



Well, lately really doesn’t have much outing. I don’t even know what I want to blog about. Basically, work, go back eat and sleep. It’s the same routine these days. Besides, I want to save up some money to make my dreams to life. Not easy though. But I think I get thru it.

CMS was teasing me via msn with regards of my migration plan. Yeah, I know I suck in planning. No need your verbal diarrhea to remind me that. Thank you very much. Just make sure a bed spot ready for me there, Bitch.
I was digging some old picture to post. And I found few, so I shall name this entry as, “ My friends ride”. Sometimes, I do envy what I friend’s ride are. Makes me feel so small. Well, as a matter of fact, my car is kinda small…haha. Once I had done up both of my ride, I will post them up.


Honda Prelude 2.3 Vtec (A)

1992/1996 Honda Prelude

Posing.....

Interior like budak budak

Sexy back With Skirts

All leather red,cool. Proud owner Antoni

OOO

Subaru Imprezza WRX 2.0 (A)

The New Blue

Stock with Turbo timer & Boost Meter

Original 17'' Wheels

Automatic Rulez

I prefer the older model tail lamp. This one look so China made.

Proud owner Victor

OOO

Lexus Ls200 Aka Toyota Altezza 2.0 VVTI (A)

Smoked head lamp and carbon fiber hood.

I forgot what bodykit is this already but damn costly

18'' Japan wheels. Flat Black.

Stock Interior

HKS Exhaust System

Taxi Yellow.

Proud abang Ivan owner


Got ride to want me to feature? email me. All owners doesn't engine bay to be publish. What else. Hantu inside la!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home