Follow the Flow, Friend.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Charity

Charity

As the usual routine, i was browsing aimlessly on the web until I read a really touching article about life on different kind of level, an unfortunate level. A level whereby, not in any circumstances, will a normal person want to go thru with.

I read it here.

Being a human, I was really grateful for what I have, blessed with so many things in life where these children can’t even know the meaning of life. I don’t even know whether their mentality to think, is rational or realizing what’s happening in this world.


heart also ache, innit?


For that article that Nicole put up, I immediately wrote to her and offered some help, no doubt I was like 300KM away from her. But still, I hope to make some difference even just for a bit. And I thought since she’s a Malaccan, She must be hometown for Chinese New Year celebration.

Boy, I'm glad I was right. Finally, I met up with Nicole, a very down to earth chick. She’s a very nice to chat person with generous heart. Well, hope that you and your friend will bring more laughter to the children later this afternoon.

Nicolekiss


Everyone can contribute. Email her if you want to donate. Little makes a lot difference to these kids. Act now. Malaysia BOLEH!
We can do it......do it......do it.....do it......

Cheers!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home