Follow the Flow, Friend.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Fishing

Fishing

It’s time for a change. Like a usual day, after a hectic working day, went home directly from office and then my phone rang… It was ben sern the monk.

TY: “what’s up dude?”
Ben: “ Shimano permas got sale le”
TY: “ Buy today ah?”
Ben: “ it’s time to change our lifestyle, want to quit drinking dy”
TY: “ Alright then, bring it ON.”

Dinner was prepared by Cherry and Sherry. After a quick munch, met Ben to buy fishing rod and gears.

Fishing sial….. It’s been ages since my last finishing trip. Wee Hong did invite me few times but I was reluctant to go cause of laziness. Too far la, Go Kulai just for fishing…

I bought the simplest set of fishing gears. Reels, no brand rod, hooks and thread. My rod is the 1.8 meters type, which I reckon suitable for pond fishing, Ben sern got him self a bigger rod, 2.4 Meters in size and bigger reel machine.

Who wanna join us fishing now?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home