Follow the Flow, Friend.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Still New Year ma

Still New Year ma

My Samsung 7.2 MP digital camera is now on my parent’s possession. Therefore the lack of bimbo pictures lately. They are visiting Hong Kong and China for 2 weeks, so they need a rather reliable camera to go along with, the other digicam with only 1.3MP cyber shot, is worthless to them. (And who say old folks not choosy?)


Mostly outing with own family's members during this year CNY cause we didn't meet up often. Below was @ reunion dinner on the 2nd day of CNY 2008.

From left- Gavin, Sohpia, Jia Jia,Jin Kun,Nicoles and my brother Jayson


Anyway, today is the 13th day of Chinese Lunar New Year, which means it’s ending pretty soon 2 days later. And Chinese Valentine’s fall on that day too. Walao…2 Valentine’s in a month! Can go broke like that… But for me…hehe. No difference lo.


I went back Malacca to pray for luck on the eve of Chinese New Year @ Kwan Yin Temple. It’s very near to my Ex Grandpa’s shop. I used to hang around my grandpa’s shop during school days. I missed that place.


The way leading to the temple



Ok, back to the topic. The crowd I tell you was like humongous lo. People mountain, people sea. ( Ren san ren hai) [Means super crowded la]



Just outside the Temple Kwan Yin



Inside



Pray for prosperity


Sea of candle cups



Then I saw this section whereby you can write your name and lit the mini candle for prosperity & luck. I forgot what was it called but it was so cool I had to try one myself. However, those candle cups cost RM 5 each. When I hold up the pen and want to write down my Chinese character name,


KNN…..

I nearly forgot how to write. I was like WTF???? Own name also can forgot? Well, blame it on the lack of Chinese language usage in Malaysia lo.. haha…

Champion.



You write your Chinese Character and lit it up and burn till the candle drys up. Cute innit?



Last Saturday evening was at Max’s new place @ Setia Indah. A very quiet and breeze place I would say. Pricing @ nearly 200K there. I think the price is ok for a double story house. Night, Went to visit my zerotohundred brother Basil @ Perling area. Most of the guys were there, playing cards and makan makan & minum minum… hehe.



Danielle birthday coming this saturday. Going to celebrate @ Cabana. What to get for her?

TY & Danielle

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home