Follow the Flow, Friend.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

V day

V day


Today it’s Valentine’s Day. It’s been so long that I am single on a V day. And this year, I am alone. Felt kind of awkward. It’s like every year; there will your special someone beside you. Then now, you are like totally…….

ALONE. ( because i choose to)

Bitter? Nah, without envy and prejudice at all I must say, in fact, I am enjoying every moment of my single life with my many social able friends. My friends are great.

Sometimes I feel 24 hours is not really enough for me to run my errands around. Yes, I am jeopardizing my sleeps every night. I don’t know why, but I hate to sleep at times and rather be awake and do non sense or simply dreaming away. I slept less than 4 hours daily. My eye bags are like wow-lau-eh! Put beside panda also no difference.Need to clear it off. Any recommendation for panda eye bags removal solution?

Where got time for girl friend like that?

Went movie with big cat and company, supper and met Ben and Chua at Permas fishing pond @ 1am in the morning. Lucky for Ben to caught another Siakap fish.

I wish everyone a happy Valentine’s Day 2008. Treasure your partner truthfully. Confuse no more.






So how's your valentine?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home