Follow the Flow, Friend.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Good Friday

Good Friday

After much financial constraint in regards with my kancil, I finally gave up on West Malaysia 3 days solo tour. Will blog about it maybe tomorrow on this.

I was caught by surprise when I saw so many St Davidians @ Pure bar, Friends you didn’t see for a long time, I am sure you can meet them there. It was like 80% of the crowd was Ex- St. David students. We all went there seperately, not as pre-plan.

Live band that night was great.



@ Pure Bar, Malacca



Live Band. Playing retro, Rock & R&B. Best part, in English.



Mr Ee, upclose & personal.



Still sober. Can peace sign sure ok hor, Kim?



This one tipsy already, starting to sing non sense.



Oh, Edwin got abit higher than Aaron, mulut buka tu buat apa? nanti masuk lalat.



The Champion. this not so high, but it's call Sor-High.



Ivan's pointing at chicks, ham sap as usual.



Andrew & TY. Me still ok la. 5 bottles how to high?



Trying to pose....failed.



In US, got brokeback mountain. In Malacca, we got belakang mali.



James & My younger brother Leroy


The four jokers


Aaron number 2 , Danny & Mr Ee


their reaction when they sang " I Dont Love U" By My Chemical Romance.


Abit steam steam when they don't want to order booze anymore.


Ivan look like ostridge kena fug from behind.

This is an ostridge, in case you are wondering wtf is that.


How's your Good Friday? Good?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home