Follow the Flow, Friend.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

I Am a Fat Arse

I Am a Fat Arse

Weighing @ 68KG with small scale fame bones, I am considerable “plump”. To me, I am just as fat as a cow. And not surprisingly my tummy is growing like no body business. I can believe it either. But heck, believe it. Cause it’s there.

I can even hold a lighter in between the gaps of my stomach fat. Believe it or not, this is how terrible diet has gone bad. I kept getting hungry like every 2 hours? Eating and stuffing snacks into my stomach eventually help the fat to file up. Sadly, I can’t believe it either. But heck, believe it. Cause it’s there.

When I looked at the mirror this morning, I was like WTF??

Double chin & can’t barely see my neck! I definately don't want to turn in e-honda from street fighter.


OMG. I need to do something about it. The 1st thing I am gonna do is to quit supper and heavy dinner intake. I intend to have very heavy dinner every night. Hopefully daily small exercises will slim my fats down. Quick!

Else, I gonna be a laughing stock in my swim suits on the upcoming gathering @ Perhentian island.

You guys can check out you BMI which stands for Body Mass Index to measure fat via height and weight. A good indicator to keep fit.

Thanks to http://www.exrx.net/ for providing such useful calculator. Watch you health guys. Cause end of the day, It's the most important element in our life and ain't no millions gonna get it. It's priceless.


Craps. I am a smoker. WTF.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home