Follow the Flow, Friend.

Friday, July 10, 2009

In loving memory of Michael Jackson 1958-2009

At last, Michael Jackson has been burried. Among artist who pay tribute performing to his memorial service including Lional Richie, Mariah Carey, Usher, Stevie Wonder, John Mayer and etc.

Everyone was great. But i like this the best.......

John Mayer didn't sing. But his guitar performance was powerful.

Michael Jackson, The world most recognised King of the Pop, died on June 25th after a massive cadiac arrest. Aged of 50. I don't think the world will ever produce such a star.



Michael Jackson in London in March 2009.

I remember when i was about 10 years old, i knew Michael Jackson thru one of his famous song, "Beat it". I pronounce this as " bee deh". And i begged my dad for his cassette at that time. I would then try to imitate dance move which obviously i failed terribly.

I never thought i wanted to contribute an entry regarding the pop star. But after so many days since his death, His song haunted me like mad. Everywhere i go, everything i see is all about MJ! Then i thought, Everyone must have missed this superstar alot.

It was such a memory, and i thank Micheal for it. Who's bad?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home