Follow the Flow, Friend.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

DOWN

DOWN........again



Being strong is 1 word, many definitions. Thanks Jeris, and all the wonderful friends who adviced me. I guess only time will heal me from all these unfortunate events.



Sometimes it takes a person to loose everything to find oneself, And no matter how hard you tried, it just drift away from you when you get closer.



XXX



Being negative is not a good sign i must say. But it's a process. I cant help it. I need to go thru it all. Which, i hate it very much.



Bloody emo. Like a bitch.





Looked for Guo Siang and had dinner with 2 gorgeous OCBC ladies. Of all food, Pizza hut? My god, i hate fast food. Later we when to Old Town Coffee for tea. Before 12am, we called it a night. It was back to the normal routine, but of course, without love.



Hope the tears dont bother me when the lonely night falls. Please.Fuck.Off.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home