Follow the Flow, Friend.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Let by gone be by gone

Let by gone be by gone

I kept telling myseft this. She's running away with some guy.

I need to leave her. I need space. I need to forget. I need to make my heart die.

Everything about her just a fantasy. No real Feelings involved it seems. Why one could betray love just like that? Why me? Why always me know is left behind? what did i do? I am definately speechless at this moment. I made a mistake, why you wanna do this to me?

I went to doctor and i was diagnosed with stress. Thus, doctor gave me anti tension pills to make me sleep at night. I weight 67KG now. I lost 5KG within 1 week. I dont eat much, 1 meal a day unfinished. I dont see much TV lately, and i cant sleep at night without my pills. I cant be alone, but no one to talk to. I am affraid of collapsing soon. I really am.

Friends ask me to be strong, but how? I am weak. I am useless. I am sad. So what if i cried everyday? it does not help at all. I wanna tell the world, my life sucks. But none seem to care.

THIS IS THE MOST PAINFUL RELATIONSHIP THAT I EVER ENCOUNTERED. FUCK!!!!

I dont need any sympathy from you guys. Thanks for caring.I think i wouldnt be blogging so soon. I need time to heal. I am sorry for making you guys reading this fucking post.

Carry on living. We live for a reason, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home