Follow the Flow, Friend.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

New Chapter

New Chapter





I am coping the ultimate feeling of all.





Failed sourish BF/GF relationship.





And i tell you, i dont think you ever want this kind of feel. It will make you feel like shit during the morning, moron during the noon and an asshole during the night. This process will keep repeating until you are numb, and therefore, NEW CHAPTER begins.





well, it wasn't explain in books whereby how long is the duration for this kinda feeling. But i guess this pretty much depends on the individuals' will power. I really want this to go off my chest, so i could continue what i want to do. But real unfortunate, i need to go thru it no matter i want or not. It's a compulsory step into griefing. Gee, sad innit?





I made myseft a promised. If i break this promise, I dont think i am a reliable person to anyone anymore, cause no one will ever break a promise to him/her self. Right?





Anyway, i am sure both sides share the equal responsiblitity in a relationship. For my side, i will be turning over a new leaf and never argue too much with my future love one. Cause i know, i will hurt them.





Hope for the best.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home