Follow the Flow, Friend.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Make No Mistake

Make No Mistake

Things came along pretty fast lately and I can’t handle it as I wanted to. I can’t really make up my mind properly. I don’t even understand what I am doing.

Most important of all, I do not wish to see others get hurt because of my inconsiderate decision in the end. Is like asking me to choose as if all of you guys fell into the lake at the same time. Who to rescue? I’d say I jump inside and die with you guys. How to choose??? Pasar malam buy fish ah?


-_-

No come means no come, one come all come. Sianz. No mood to do anything. Have I given any of you hope so highly?


However, went prawning again @ permas. 2 Hours of anticipation and I caught about 6 prawns. Not too bad I would say, I know some can get more, I am amateur ma…. It’s a good way to kill time and make your self relax more. At least it works for me. Today, Cherry is going to cook all the accumulated prawns for 2 days. All 14 of them, if my memory serves me correctly.


Recently, the newly weds, Mr & Mrs Big Cat always had arguments due to not so variable suggestion and Ideas. One said this, the other party doesn’t agree and fight broke out. I stand middle can die la… nearly everyday. Then worst still, one is not happy with every single things the other one does. Why you guys like small kid? I got my own problems to settle, not free layan you all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home