Follow the Flow, Friend.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My baby is sick

I have this car problem whereby my car vibrates rather violently when the speed reaches 50KM/H to 60KM/H. It’s like from left to right kinda shake. And my wheels are definitely not the causes.


Cause my mechanic even swapped rim & tires. Lenso rim looks nice on it, innit?




It has been pain in the ass since 1 month ago when I noticed my car actually vibrates, I had changed 5 mechanic in total, and yet to solve the problem. I changed 2 sets of drive shafts, new and recondition ones. Done alightment twice, Engine mounting, and at least 18 man hours, to check and re checked. Unfortunately, those mechanics were unable to provide me solid evidence that one of parts in the engine bay fails. I had spent RM300 in labor fee.


Up till today, car still vibrates and the last option is to swapped in a whole Mitsubushi halfcut, cause it includes the front undercarriage.It’s gonna cost a bomb. That’s why I am so reluctant to get one, and for the fact that it’s gonna be another auto transmission if I do gonna get the conversion done.


Change car, some friends & buddies might suggest. Apparently, working as an employee with mortgage & bills to pay, doesn’t seems to be practical at the moment I guess. Moreover, my still have 12K loan on the baby. When I enquire about a trade in program, my car cost less than 9K. That’s 3K in advance losses and another few Ks for a new sedan. Say if I am going to have a saga, minimum DP is about 4K, a whooping 7K to get a new car. Minimum. A Proton saga. How?


I can’t live with the problem at the same time because knowing your ride do have a problem which no one can tell me, scares me…..a lot. You never know when the car going to have a breakdown.


Haiz. Headache.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home