Follow the Flow, Friend.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Fuck My Life

There was no right or wrong. Just give and take.

I was very angry with her again. She done it again. She's was home 3.30am yesterday night. When i woke up in the middle of the night and she was not by my side, i paniced again. Wonder whats going on, i rang her immediately. With a soft voice, she was at a friends place. This was her 3rd time within a week!

We had argument last week, patched things up and yet she done it again. Furious, i called and shouted at her. When she was home, we again argue angrily. She passed me a birthday wallet and i throw it on the floor. Yes. I was mad!!

In the end, of course, she initiate a break-up. I am not surprised. And i would not stop her for doing so. However, i do felt bad throwing birthday gift. I felt sad for her. I felt angry at myself too.

Imagine you other half trying to make your birthday a meaningful and a happy one. And you trash it like garbage. How would you feel?

But this is one case, the other which she frequently hanging out with friends till midnight, and she needs to wake up at 6.30am by the way! I don't know what had i done to deserve all these treatment. We are supposed to be engaged next year.

Maybe i was too demanding or a control freak. I don't know. I know i had many relationships before which i had chosen her as my last stop. Seems so far away for this stop.

Maybe i deserved this, Maybe god has other plans for me, maybe i am too much, maybe it's my fault. No matter what the reason will be, i know i had to say these 3 words to you.

Sorry.Thank you.I love you.

Sorry for the quarrel, Thank you for loving me and i love you too.

Being in a relationship is easy, to last it forever is hard, because action speaks louder than words.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home