Follow the Flow, Friend.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Just coincidence

Just coincidence

Was having dinner @ Permas nasi lemak until Jacky suggested bowling. I was like huh? Bowling? WTF?

Well, we went ahead with bowling due to no more nicer activity. And I tell you, Ampang bowl @ Leisure mall suck big time. The lane kept on having problems until we played like 4 games in 45 minutes. Damn pissed off. And I sacrifice my thumb nails for the game. It turns out that Big Fat Thong is the best player among us all.

Later I text Ben Sern

TY : “ Where later?”
Ben : “ I think got go drink. Dunno where yet.”
TY “ Ok. Let me know”

15 minutes later

Ben: “ Dolce”
TY: “ Huh? Dolce? Sure bo?
Ben: “ Ya. Calvin ajak drink”
TY: “ wah, the Calvin in ZTH?”
Ben: “ Ya. Can.Come la. Give him a call.”

It was during the day time when the forum was talking about Calvin’s gf, asking him to TT with us, so we could have a glimpse of his future’s wife face. And it turns out to be coincidentally, I am gonna have a chance to see her after all..

TY: “Hey Cal, TY here”
Cal: “ Yo, whats up?”
TY: “ Dolce ah tonight? I come ok?”
Cal : “ How you know I will be in Dolce? Who invited you?”
TY: “ Joe, chua and Ben Sern, which one you prefer?”
Cal: “ walao.. use my brothers name la now?”
TY: “ Duh~ anyway, I am coming. Wakakaka.”
Cal: “ ok. Just come la -____-”

Huhu… After I arrived there. Guess what? Nabeh. I alone there for like 20 mins ok. You guys got time management problem sial…. Haha. Anyway, it’s a good outing. Sorry dudes, no pictures caused my camera at my mama’s arm. Anyway, Calvin, nice meeting your awek ya! Haha.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home