Follow the Flow, Friend.

Monday, September 24, 2007

the new TY

The New TY

I didnt update this blog for a few days now, been awfully bored during the weekends. Well, i guess being alone is boring. But what to do, cant deny the truth, so just accept it. And make the best out of it.

I had a hair cut on Saturday. Really super short. I look like nerd now. Everyone is saying i look better with short hair, not so messy. Do i really looked that horrible with long hair? Fashion sense what... Anyway, thanks everyone for the complementary. I'll put the pic up soon ok? cause i went coffee bean & Old Town coffee yesterday, and both of their Wi Fi system is down. Talking about luck. And i am updating in my office, hence no bluetooth to transfer me picture.

Saturday night went to Cabana with Yoyo, Evon, Rain, Big small cat and guys. Had a Short session only. Then we call it a night about 1 ++ am.

Sunday is the worst day of all week. Wanted to help Ah B to settle the CCTV thingy, but no matter how hard we tried, still failed to the max. Wasted apporx 6 hours of my life.

Knn.

Night, Wei Hwa & wife called and off we go to Cabana again with Small cat. Had 1 too much & talked too much. Well, i appreciated him for telling me everything about her, not worth it and such. I am really glad that so many friends giving their care and support. I am touched.

I puked shortly after midnight. And i think i clogged their toilet bowl.

Sorry Mr & Mrs Janitor, not on purposed though.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home