Follow the Flow, Friend.

Monday, March 31, 2008

You feel super tulan

You feel super tulan

When you are forced to put into a time of test, that is.

Rotten luck seems to be gazing passed me again. This weekend no good. Piu….

Lost my Lanvin watch, Lost my extra large fake diamond ear ring, Bang my proton & a fug up job on my kancil. All happened in one weekend.

Nabeh. How not to be piss off? Must bath with flower.

OOO

In conjunction with Cheng Meng season, went to pray @ Bukit Beruang for the respect of my grandpa who passed away some 12 years ago. Uncle Tony, Stuward, Ah Hon, Aunt Doris & Ah Mei were there too. We went 1pm. Just imagine the SUN…..

OOO

Saturday outing @ Friends bar. Ivan Peter Low was back in town, so catch up a little though. Well, For your Info, Ivan Peter Low is 1 person, not 2 or 3 guys. His name damn long want…


IVAN PETER LOW KOK MENG

Wakakakaka…… what a kiasu name. No Offence though.


Seriously i dunno why he can stare back and smile lo... U know me meh?

All trying very hard to act cute...

All failed. Tisk Tisk Tisk.....Memalukan.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home