Follow the Flow, Friend.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Breath

Breath

Is all I need to say alive. Recently I’ve been put up with lots of task either office work or personal stuff, which is causing breathless. Phew…

Breath.In. Breath.Out.

With my younger brother coming up SG for work & better prospect, I am arranging his logging, transportation mode, brief him about SG life & etc. Sounds easy, not at all I tell you. Lucky he is financially independent; else I would have suffocated in financial crisis. Hehe..

After sourcing the perfect home for him, met up with small cat for dinner actually, then Wee Hong & gf was around town, so we decided for a quick drink @ C-Clinic, Clark Quay. There, for the very 1st time, I met up with Niko Tan too, a very sweet gal to chat with basically.

I was whining about my hair during a coffee break @ coffee bean with the guys, then with rush decision, I went and trim it by a young and gorgeous chick! I eventually said ok on every idea she had in her mind when I trim my hair!

Now, on a second look on my hair, I looked like a bitch whose got slapped by a drunken husband. Yeah, my hair’s short and messy now. The back portion seems shorter than the front, like J- pop artist hair, which I don’t quite fancy about it.

Moral of the story, don’t only kept looking at pretty face, pay attention to yourself to minimize suffering! Tee-Hee.

Bored as I sat on my home couch, Daniel’s text gave me a boost! It read out “ DNP tonight. Let’s watch red devils vs Blackburn live!”

Yahoo! @ 1st, but their disappointment draw game gave that away. Knn. But down with 8 buckets for few of us only can die lor...

I received a phone call from Mee Hong slightly passed midnight, apparently, she’s hospitalized due to some infection on her stomach which need to be operated today. Although she didn’t sound serious, but I know it is. The doctor even consulted her about the danger involved, and she signed the letter.

I pray her well. Haiz. Life is always unexpected. She made me insomnia yesterday.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home