Follow the Flow, Friend.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Can't Claim???

Can't Claim???


It was just a 50 bucks MC claim and a day’s rest. Do you think by not compensating me because of the doctor’s company name changed will effect my fear towards this company? Or the fact that you got the power to do so but you refused, you think I can be bullied, right?

No. It will only make me wonder what the hell am I doing here when I can pursue much better quality employer.

Frankly, I don’t bother if you had prejudice with me or want to take revenge or to make me scare of you. Perhaps, just perhaps, you have no choice but to follow company’s’ rule. But I remembered you said can be done, then you twist your story and said not fair to others. Hello???? Sometimes, I work more hours with no overtime pay. And you deduct my pay whenever I run late.

Then company win-win lo. Fug u….. pui…. Pui…pui…

You’ll have your day. I am sure. Just let if be on the hands of god. I don’t care. What I care is my future.

A person who runs/take care of a company reflects the importance of their integrity towards a company. Well, in this case, my company, I personally think, is taken care of monkeys, and monkeys ass licker.

And we, as employees, see monkey, do monkeys. Then company performance also like circus la….Wakakakakaa….

Want banana??

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home