Follow the Flow, Friend.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Swollen

Swollen

After consistence of late night sleeps, I am finally down with heat all over my body, just like my car, over heating.

Down 2 panadol pills yesterday. Nevertheless, it doesn’t really work. My gum is swollen, on my left wisdom tooth. I can’t close my mouth properly, can’t eat properly, and I can’t speak straight!

Worst of all, it’s damn painful when I hit too hard on the tooth, like closing my mouth too hard or fraction against it during food intake.

I should have drink more water as advised. But no, Mr act smart here down with Black Label instead. Haiz Haiz. Ok lor. You win. Now I suffer.

*sob sob*

Can’t believe Chelsea draw match against Wigan. Tisk tisk tisk. Zhor simi lan.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home